Monday, February 25, 2013

Catching Up!

I've been missing in action all right, but I have been busy homeschooling and crafting and well, living life!  I coordinate a monthly women's craft night at my church, so I thought I'd post some of the projects we've done since I last "blogged".



This is a gift card holder...you put the gift card in the pocket.  This is a direct copy of one found here!

This is a CTMH stamp set and is based off the sketch below!



 I wanted to teach how to work off of a sketch, so we used this sketch for the card. Sketch 148
I also had them create this scrapbook page, also from a sketch. Here



I pre-cut, stamped and glittered the leaves using the CTMH Art Philsophy cartridge.  The acorns also were from Art Philsophy with a little inking/Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing.  "Autumn" came from Gypsy Wanderings and "blessings" from Wall Decor & More.

No comments:

Post a Comment