Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hi all!

Today I'm playing catch up again!  I'm really trying to be better about posting my crafty creations.  I like being able to document them...so they are not just forgotten in my card boxes somewhere.  As I was thinking about what to do for the last card class before the summer break, my mom came across this braided card tutorial ...so I decided that we would create a theme of "fun folds" for our class.





Next, I found this folded paper frame tutorial and had some sweet seashell stamps that worked perfectly.  I even made my own B&T (background and texture) paper by stamping with versamark ink.  I used a sentiment from one of the stamp set from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Collection.


Lastly, I decided to make this Twisted Gift Card Holder.  I sealed the front so I only had one pocket on the inside.  Also, the diecut and sentiment were from CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Collection.




I think the ladies had fun and they weren't too complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment