Friday, March 20, 2015

CD Calendar

Well, I have resigned myself to the fact that I just don't have the time to keep up a daily or even weekly blog post.  I'm going to make a concerted effort to post at least monthly.  I teach a card class on a monthly basis, so I'd like to be able to keep up with at least posting those creations!

Unfortunately, I have a back log of projects now to post!

For our January class, I wanted to make a refill for the CD calendars we made last year.  I used the template from Here and lots of my CTMH stamps (plus a few Lawn Fawn and other misc.).  I put the links under each picture.  This will be picture heavy since there are 12 months!







CTMH Stamp of the Month-no longer available for purchase


Misc. stamps

CTMH Stamp of the Month-no longer available for purchase

Misc. stamps but could use CTMH Fall Harvest


























No comments:

Post a Comment