Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Easter Cards

Here are a couple of Easter cards I taught at my church class.  I wanted to teach about heat embossing as well as cover a couple of different coloring mediums.  We embossed the cross and sentiment with gold embossing powder.  We also colored it in with colored pencils and a Dove blending pen.  For the second card, we stamped on watercolor paper and used water color pencils to color the image in.  We then sprayed some glitter over the entire card...it gave it a nice subtle shimmer.  The cards ended up being a little more time consuming that I thought.  However, I still had the ladies make a small basket full of some Easter treats. 
The daffodils on the pink card are from CTMH A Little Note


The sentiments are from Sweet & Sassy stamps



No comments:

Post a Comment