Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cupcake wrappers

Our church’s theme for VBS this year is Space Quest.  After searching through the Gypsy for “space” cuts…I found Life’s a Party had several space themed cuts.  So, I volunteered to cut 130 cupcake wrappers.  The size I used was 1.80, which allowed me to get 4 on a 12x12 sheet.  I used a multi-colored pack of Recollections paper from Joann’s.  It didn’t exactly cut cleanly, so after changing my blade and mat, I ended up cutting on multicut (2) and that seem to do the trick.  I didn’t do anything else to them, since they’ll be used to surround “space” decorated cupcakes and will end up in the trash!!  I also cut 200 pinwheels from the digital pinwheel cuts, but I didn’t take a picture of them.  Maybe once the kids “build” them, I’ll be able to get a picture of them and post it.



No comments:

Post a Comment