Monday, February 25, 2013

Prayer Journal

One of the first projects we did with our monthly craft group at church was an altered composition book.  Most of the women made theirs into a Prayer Journal.  The one pictured is the one I made, but alas, I ended up giving it away, but I thought it came out so pretty.  We used some Martha Stewart punches for the edges, Spellbinders dies to cut the label (can't remember which now) and my mom found some sweet small gel pens that were perfect in our paper "pen holder".  We added ribbon for a book marker and also to tie the book closed.  I added a pocket on the inside cover to hold prayer sheets, or church bulletins/announcements and stamped a scripture sentiment from one of the Scripture Collections from Our Daily Bread Designs




No comments:

Post a Comment