Friday, August 1, 2014

Mother's Day and Father's Day gift ideas

Hi all,

I'm so far behind in posting my most recent crafty creations...so, of course I now have to play catch up.

Here's a very easy and cute Mother's Day gift, especially if you have a lot of Mother's to celebrate!
I diecut and stamped the sentiment with my CTMH Art Philosophy Collection as well as the doily.  And I admit, I did not come up with this myself...I found this idea on one of our CTMH blog hops from Here.


And of course, we cannot forget the Dad's...what man doesn't like a little chocolate...well, mine doesn't, but if it's full of nuts, then he'll eat it.  That's why his was a Mr. Goodbar!  I cut these ties from the CTMH Artiste Collection.  The ones we made during card class were smaller chocolate bars and had mustaches instead...so cute!



Lastly, here are a couple of Father's Day themed cards I taught to the ladies at church.  I followed this fabulous tutorial on how to do a sailor's knot on a card.
And I couldn't resist making these cute Hero cards...the card base was cut from the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge.  Love this cute Lawn Fawn set too...did you guess it's a Halloween set?!?







No comments:

Post a Comment